Why is it profitable to buy this tariff?
1. The “+” sign in this tariff means an additional benefit, namely: 1.1. compare poll results with results for any of 271 values = 109 languages + 162 countries. 1.2. compare poll answers to test questions with results for any of 271 values = 109 languages + 162 countries. 2. In the base price of the tariff is already included 1 of 271 values. 3. The price of the additional filter - 50% of the base price.
4. Filter validity period = validity period of the purchased tariff.
4.1. During the validity period of the purchased tariff, the user can purchase any available number of filters at the price = Tariff price - 50% (according to clause 3).
4.2. The price of the filter does not depend on the time at which the user buys an additional filter - on the 1st or last day of the tariff validity period.
4.3. The filter purchased on the last day of the tariff validity period is valid for only 1 day - until the last second of the tariff validity period - and is “frozen”. The filter can be “unfrozen” only by extending the Tariff.
5. Ability to use export to MS EXCEL any number of your personal test results. 6. Minimum price for each subscription period, for which You do not need to search in your mailboxes for our letters with a notice of taking the test and a unique url-link that stores the results of your test.
How to use the tariff? 1. Create a Personal Account (here you will need a valid e-mail) and buy the tariff.
2. A period of tariff’s validity and button “Buy” additional Value in the filters Language (any from 109) or Country (any from 272)
3. Create a new poll
4. Copy and share the link of the poll
5. Take part in the poll
6. Select a filter to compare with poll results - Language
7.1. a diagram comparing poll averaged results (filter by email is available) with the average results for the selected filter and its value (now: Country=Russia), export data to MS Excel is available.
7.2. a Pie charts for comparing poll answers to test questions and answers to test questions for the selected filter and its value (now: Language = RU)