Why is it profitable to buy this tariff?
1. The “+” sign in this tariff means an additional benefit, namely: 1.1. compare your personal results with results from any of 271 values = 109 languages + 162 countries. 1.2. compare your personal answers to test questions with results from any of 271 values (109 languages + 162 countries). 2. In the base price of the tariff, 1 of 271 values is already included.
3. The price of the additional filter - 50% off the base price.
4. Filter validity period = validity period of the purchased tariff.
4.1. During the validity period of the purchased tariff, the user can purchase any available number of filters at the price = Tariff price - 50% (according to clause 3).
4.2. The price of the filter does not depend on the time at which the user buys an additional filter - on the 1st or last day of the tariff validity period.
4.3. The filter purchased on the last day of the tariff validity period is valid for only 1 day - until the last second of the tariff validity period - and is “frozen” before the expiration date. You can “unfreeze” the filter only by purchasing the Tariff before the filter expiration date.
5. Allowed to export your personal test results to MS EXCEL for multiple times.
6. Minimum price for each subscription period, for which You do not need to search in your mailboxes for our letters with a notice of taking the test and a unique url-link that stores the results of your test.
How to use the tariff? 1. Create a Personal Account (here you will need a valid e-mail) and buy the tariff.
2. Verification and validation are the same as in the tariff “My SDT”
Often, users do not use personal e-mails to register on different services, but indicate temporary or non-existent e-mails. SDTEST service allows you to take a test indicating any e-mail, therefore the functionality of the Tariff “My SDT+” allows you to use up to 3 different previously specified e-mails (including non-existing ones) to search for your previous test results.
You will receive the following notification if no results are found for the specified emails.
After you have entered the correct e-mail,
find in your email account a request letter.
3. Choosing a filter to compare with personal results - Language
After confirmation, you will be able to see in your Personal Account:
4.1. a period of tariff’s validity and button “Buy” additional Value in the filters Language (any from 109) or Country (any from 162)
4.2. a diagram comparing your personal averaged results with the average results for the selected filter and its value (now: Country=USA)
4.3. a Pie charts for comparing your answers to test questions and answers to test questions for the selected filter and its value (now: Country=USA)
You can export all the data of your results in MS Excel and MS Word
and independently process and study them.